Looking to give back to the community and serve people from many different walks of life? Help provide medical care for those that are uninsured in the Manassas and Manassas Park area and volunteer for our Mother of Mercy Free Medical Clinic as a nurse or medical assistant!
· The clinic will be open to clinic patients every Wednesday evening from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· There is also a need for weekday hours to make follow up calls and arrange referrals.
· 2.5 and 4 hour volunteer shifts. Please alow time for orientation and clinic setup.
· Certification: Medical professionals must provide current VA medical licenses and certifications.
· Commitment: Individual volunteer commitments vary, but please consider at least 4 hours per month of service at the clinic (one Wednesday a month), depending on the role.
Other Requirements: All volunteers (medical and non-medical) must complete the clinic application and interview, pass a background check, complete HIPAA privacy training or related documentation, and complete Catholic Charities medical ethics training. All volunteers must adhere to CCDA's confidentiality policies and best-practices.
9380 Forestwood Lane Unit B
Manassas, VA 20110