Are you looking to give back to the community and serve people from many different walks of life? Help provide medical care for those that are uninsured/under insured in the Manassas and Manassas Park area by volunteering as a nurse or medical assistant!
· The clinic is open for patients Mondays - Thursdays.
· There is also a need for weekday hours to make follow up calls and arrange referrals.
· 2.5 and 4 hour volunteer shifts.
· Certification: Medical professionals must provide current VA medical licenses and certifications.
· Commitment: Individual volunteer commitments vary, but please consider at least 4 hours per month of service at the clinic, depending on the role.
Other Requirements: All volunteers (medical and non-medical) must complete the clinic application and interview, pass a background check, complete HIPAA privacy training or related documentation, and complete Catholic Charities medical ethics training. All volunteers must adhere to CCDA's confidentiality policies and best-practices.
9380 Forestwood Lane Unit B
Manassas, VA 20110